My name is Shaheel Kunnath Palliyalil and I am an English FA Licensed Indian football coach.
I am currently working as a football coach and coordinator at Al Ethihad Sports Academy (AESA), Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. I am in charge of the Under 8 team of AESA and Assistant to the Under 14 team.
My achievements so far with Al Ethihad Sports Academy are as follows: -
1. Semifinalists of Dubai International Super Cup 2019, organised by TTD, United Kingdom – Under 8 Category.
2. Runners Up of Arabian Champions Cup 2019, organised by TTD, United Kingdom – Under 8 Category.
3. 6th place in the Manchester City Abu Dhabi International Cup 2019 – Under 8 Category.
4. Champions of Arabian Champions Cup 2019, organised by TTD, United Kingdom – Under 14 Category.
5. Finalists in Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Future Champions League 2019 - With Al Ethihad Sports Academy Under 14 Category.
6. Champions of couple of local tournaments in Abu Dhabi – Under 14 Category.
I started doing my coach education from India when I did the AIFF Grassroots Leaders Course under Scott O Donell, the Technical Director of All India Football Federation’s Academies.
I moved to the United Kingdom for higher studies and for better coach education. I have successfully completed the English FA’s Level 1 Football Coaching Course under the Cheshire FA where the course was led by Rebecca Pilkington. I have also completed the English FA Level 2 (Block 1) under the Liverpool County FA led by Stephen Grace and James Burton.
I have worked in the AIFF’s Grassroots Programme initiated by the All India Football Federation for the development of Indian football. AIFF have opened centers across the country and I have been a part of one of the centers in the state of Kerala as an Assistant coach. After working as an assistant coach, I had the opportunity to work as a head coach in a different center where I was able to bring my potential independently. I believe that I am always good in interacting with kids and with their parents. I have always given importance in making the sessions more fun and also effective.
I have started playing football when I was 11 and played for various school and college teams. My first professional club was Golden Threads FC, Kochi, India.
I do follow football always by watching major football leagues around the world. I am a fan of FC Barcelona and Kerala Blasters FC.
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.